Credit Transfer

Students may apply for credit transfer or advanced standing, in an undergraduate or postgraduate course, for successfully completed units or courses. Requests are to be made by submitting the appropriate form to the relevant Course Convenor, along with official documentary evidence which provides evidence of satisfactory completion of the unit/s or course/s on which the request is based. For more detailed information and a link to the form, click here.