Have you visited our picturesque Lake Macquarie or Sydney Adventist Hospital-based campus yet?
Avondale offers free campus tours and one-on-one meetings with course lecturers, giving you the opportunity to see firsthand what your experience could be like at Avondale.
Tours take approximately 45 to 60 minutes and include:
- A look at the facilities and services available to students
- Tour through the dorms and information on what it is like to live on campus
- A one-on-one meeting with course lecturers relevant to your preferred study area (depending on lecturer availability)
- Meeting with an Admissions Enquiry Centre representative to discuss any questions about fees, entry requirements, scholarships, etc
- Free lunch at Avondale's Cafeteria (Tours booked between 11.00am and 12.30pm and on the Lake Macquarie campus from February 15, 2015 only).
To book a campus tour, email email@example.com
or call us on 1800 991 392.
Bookings are essential and must be made at least one week in advance.
Allocated times for tours are as follows:
Monday to Thursday
- 9.00am - 3.30pm
- 9.00 - 11.30am.
We look forward to seeing you on campus.