How to Pay your Fees
All payment methods are listed on your Tuition or General Account Invoices.
Credit card payments using Visa or Mastercard can be made:
- over the phone with Student Finance or;
- Telephone Banking - 1300 309 263 or;
- through our Secure Online Payment system. Select one of the options below from the Payment For drop down box.
- Student Payment - Tuition
- Student Payment - General Account/Residential Halls (Residence Fees, Late Payment Fees, Parking Charges etc)
- Student Payment - Facility Package
Biller Code: 464495
Reference: Student Payment Number provided on your invoice
Deposits can be made directly into the Avondale Westpac Bank Account
Name: Avondale College Limited
BSB Number: 032 524
Account Number: 146437
Please use the references below to ensure the payment is directed to the correct account:
- Tuition: Student ID + T
- General Account/Residence Hall: Student ID + G (Residence Fees, Late Payment Fees, Parking Charges etc)
- Facility Package: Student ID + F
For international transfers you may need more information. These details are:
Bank Address: 75 Dora Street, MORISSET 2265 via SYDNEY
Routing No. or Swift Code: WPACAU2S
Payment can be made by direct debit automatically from your bank account or credit card. Please contact Student Finance to make arrangements. Note: These arrangements are on a semester basis only.
Cash, Cheque or EFTPOS
Cash, Cheque or EFTPOS payments can be made to Student Finance in Australian currency.
Please indicate which account you are paying for - Tuition, General Account (Residence Fees, Late Payment Fees, Parking Charges etc) or Facility Package.
Cheques or money orders in Australian currency only can be paid in person or posted to:
PO Box 19
Cooranbong NSW 2265.
Please indicate the Student Number and Name along with which account you are paying for - Tuition, General Account (Residence Fees, Late Payment Fees, Parking Charges etc) or Facility Package.
Any Further Questions or Problems?
Phone Student Finance on (02) 4980 2108 or email email@example.com
and our staff will be more than happy to assist with your inquiry.