Connect to Ebrary
Conduct a search
– Use simple or advanced.
Open a document
– Click on the title name or jacket.
Explore the document
– Navigate to search terms, search the document for key words, jump to relevant chapters, flip through pages.
Highlight text and take notes
– Create a bookshelf (if needed) to save and organize your research.
– Link out to other online resources to expand your research.
Print pages, and copy and paste text
– ebrary provides automatic citations with a URL hyperlink back to the source.
Manage, archive and share research
– Organize your bookshelf and email folders to peers.
Number of users allowed
Ebrary allows an unlimited number of concurrent users
View the online help page