Reporting Your PublicationsFrom 2013, reporting of all publications and creative works will be administered by the Avondale Libraries.
- Download the appropriate report form from Avondale's Research webpage.
- Collect all the appropriate verification materials as outlined on the report form.
- Complete the form, attach the required documents and click on the Submit button to email the completed form and associated documents to the Electronic Services Librarian at the Lake Macquarie Campus Library.
- You will receive an email confirming your submission for your personal records.
- All submissions will be verified by Library staff.
All submissions will be uploaded into ResearchOnline@Avondale and included in Avondale’s annual Scholarly Activities Report.
All 2017 submissions must be received by 31 March 2018 to be included in the 2017 Scholarly Activities Report and HERDC data. Ideally faculty should submit publications and creative works as they are published.
For information about the HERDC eligibility and verification for each type of work, peer review criteria, research statements for creative/non-traditional research outputs and FoR (Fields of Research) codes, please refer to the Publications section of Avondale's Research webpage and the HERDC Specifications.
For all enquiries or assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02 4980 2134.