How to Pay your FeesAll payment methods are listed on your Tuition, Student Services Amenities Fees or General Account invoices.
Avondale College has partnered with Cohort Go Payments to offer a quick, easy and secure way to
make tuition payments for our international students. Cohort Go Payments eliminates hidden bank
fees and helps you save with beneficial foreign exchange rates. You can make a transfer from almost
any country, and in most cases, in your home currency, helping you save a significant amount
compared to other payment methods.
Cohort Go Payments also offers payment tracking throughout the transfer process straight from your
personalised dashboard, and will email you as soon as your payment is received.
To make your Tuition payment visit https://avondale.cohortpay.com/ and follow the simple
instructions to send your funds.
Credit CardCredit card payments using Visa or Mastercard can be made:
- over the phone with Student Finance or;
- Telephone Banking - 1300 309 263 or;
- through our Secure Online Payment system. Select one of the options below from the Payment For drop down box.
- Student Payment - Tuition
- Student Payment - General Account/Residential Halls (Residence Fees, Late Payment Fees, Parking Charges etc)
- Student Payment - Parking Gym
- SSAF (Student Services and Amenities Fees)
- Jacaranda Banquet
- Sport & Rec - Basketball Fees
- Sport & Rec - Netball Fees
- Sport & Rec - Soccer Fees
BPayBiller Code: 464495
Reference: Student Payment Number provided on your invoice
Direct DepositDeposits can be made directly into the Avondale Westpac Bank Account
Name: Avondale College Limited
BSB Number: 032 524
Account Number: 146437
Please use the references below to ensure the payment is directed to the correct account:
- Tuition: Student ID + T
- General Account/Residence Hall: Student ID + G (Residence Fees, Late Payment Fees, Parking Charges etc)
- Facility Package: Student ID + F
For international transfers you may need more information. These details are:
Bank Address: 75 Dora Street, MORISSET 2265 via SYDNEY
Routing No. or Swift Code: WPACAU2S
Direct DebitPayment can be made by direct debit automatically from your bank account or credit card. Please contact Student Finance to make arrangements. Note: These arrangements are on a semester basis only.
Cash, Cheque or EFTPOSCash, Cheque or EFTPOS payments can be made to Student Finance in Australian currency.
Please indicate which account you are paying for - Tuition, General Account (Residence Fees, Late Payment Fees, Parking Charges etc) or Facility Package.
By MailCheques or money orders in Australian currency only can be paid in person or posted to:
PO Box 19
Cooranbong NSW 2265.
Please indicate the Student Number and Name along with which account you are paying for - Tuition, General Account (Residence Fees, Late Payment Fees, Parking Charges etc) or Facility Package.