Lake Macquarie Campus – 30% Accommodation DiscountAvondale is offering new and returning students a one-off 30% discount on accommodation in the residence halls at our Lake Macquarie campus.
This discount applies to the accommodation portion of your residential package fees, saving you approximately $750* in semester two 2020.
*The amount saved depends on each student’s individual circumstances.
Applying for accommodationTo be eligible for the 30% discount on accommodation, you need to apply to live on-campus in the residence halls at our Lake Macquarie campus. Payment of a $650 bond is required upon applying.
Current studentsIf you are a current student, enrolled to study in semester two 2020, and you have an approved application to live in the residence halls, there is nothing you need to do – the discount will be automatically applied to your next invoice. If you do not have an approved application to live in the residence halls, you are eligible to apply for the residence halls now.
Returning studentsIf you are returning from intermission and enrolled to study in semester two 2020, you are eligible to apply for the residence halls now.
If you withdrew from your course and would like to return to study in semester two 2020, you will need to apply to study at Avondale before being eligible to apply for the residence halls.
New studentsAfter accepting your offer to study at Avondale in semester two 2020, you will receive the username and password needed to activate your Avondale account. Once your account is activated, you are eligible to apply for the residence halls.
If you want to study at Avondale in semester two 2020, apply now before applications close.
Apply to study
What happens next?After you apply to live in the residence halls and pay the bond, your application will be assessed. The outcome of your application will be sent via email. If your application is successful, you will receive an invoice to your Avondale student email account prior to the start of semester two 2020. A 30% discount on your accommodation will be automatically applied.
Apply to live on-campus
The fine print
- This discount applies to residential students enrolled to study at Avondale University College in semester two 2020.
- A residential student is defined as those living in either Watson Hall, Watson House, Ella Boyd, or Ella House. The discount does not apply to students living in the student cottages, college view units, guest accommodation, or students residing at Avondale’s Sydney campus.
- The discount applies to accommodation only, meals will not be discounted.
- The discount is one-off and is valid for semester two 2020 only.
- The discount supersedes/replaces all other residential discounts that may apply.
- The discount will appear on the invoice as a discounted amount on the accommodation component of the student’s overall residential fee.
To find out more, including how much you could save, contact our Student Finance Services team.
Student Finance Services
P: +61 2 4980 2108