How to keep our campus free of COVID
Various COVID-safe precautions support an effective working and studying on-campus environment.
1. Physical healthAvondale strongly encourages health habits that assist in building a strong personal immune system. This includes nutrition, emotional and psychological wellbeing, and lifestyle choices.
2. VaccinationTo keep yourself and others safe, Avondale strongly encourages staff members and students to consider vaccination.
3. Stay at home if sick or experiencing the mildest of symptomsDo not come to campus if you are unwell. If you are unwell or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, you must not attend campus. Stay at home to avoid putting others at risk.
4. Physical distancingHelp reduce the risk of COVID-19 or other respiratory infections by staying 1.5 metres away from other people where possible and avoiding close contact with people you do not live with.
Along with vaccination, wearing a mask and good personal hygiene, physical distancing can help keep us all safe.
5. Hand hygieneMaintain good personal hand hygiene to minimise the chances of transmission.
Practise good handwashing and cough/sneeze etiquette to minimise the chances of transmission.
Hand sanitiser is provided across campus outside bathrooms.