BooksPrint reference resources can be found at the following Call numbers:
How to find BooksSearch using PrimoSearch
- Type one or more words you are looking for and click the Search button
- Limit the results to books by clicking Books on the left under Resource Types
- To search for a phrase, put quotation marks around the phrase. For example, to search for global warming as one term, type in "global warming"
- You can search for items that contain at least one of the words or phrases you type in the Search box. To do so, type OR between the words or phrases. For example, to search for items with the word Irish or the word Celtic, type irish OR celtic
- You can exclude items that contain specific words or phrases. To do so, type NOT and then type the word or phrase to exclude. For example, to search for items with the word Celtic and exclude any of these items with the word Irish, type irish NOT celtic
- You can include wildcard characters in your searches. Use ? for a single character. For example type wom?n to search for records that contain the words woman and women. Use * for multiple endings. For example cultur* will search for records that use the words culture, cultural and culturally.
- To access only books that are not on loan select Available in the library under Show only
- To read books online, select Ebooks from the left under Resource Types
- Enter keyword/s or phrase into PrimoSearch using the techniques above
- Or, perform an Advanced Search and limit by author, title, etc
Browse the Library collections using the following Call numbers:
511 General principles of mathematics
512 Algebra, number theory
519 Probabilities & applied mathematics