The Complete Health Improvement Program
The Complete Health Improvement Program (CHIP) is a comprehensive lifestyle intervention program developed in consultation with academics at the Lifestyle Research Centre. The program has been shown to be effective for the management and even reversal of chronic illnesses, based on studies in numerous peer-reviewed publications. CHIP is now used in 10 countries around the world and is one of the most well published community-based lifestyle interventions in the medical literature. The Lifestyle Research Centre coordinates the international research effort regarding CHIP.
- The effectiveness of the CHIP lifestyle intervention in the United States, Canada and Australasia
- The effectiveness of a modified version of the CHIP intervention for illiterate communities in the South Pacific
- The cost effectiveness of the CHIP lifestyle intervention in the United States
- Changes in lipid sub-fractions associated with a transition to a plant-based eating pattern
- Changes in short-chain fatty acids as a surrogate for gut flora in response to a transition to a plant-based eating pattern