Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP) OffersCommonwealth Supported Places (CSP) (previously known as HECS) are offered in line with the Avondale's Commonwealth Supported Places Policy and are allocated based on academic merit. CSP are offered in rounds until Avondale’s quota of CSP is exhausted.
CSP OFFERS POLICY
What courses have CSP available?You will be offered a CSP if you are eligible and have received an offer for admission into one of the following courses:
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Teaching (Birth - 12 years)
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Teaching (Primary)
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Teaching (Secondary)
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Teaching
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Master of Teaching (Primary)
- Master of Teaching (Secondary)
How do I apply for a CSP?You don't! CSP are offered in rounds prior to semester commencing. If you are eligible for a CSP, you will receive an email and SMS from our Student Finance Team. In the email will be step-by-step instructions about how to proceed with your CSP offer.
Where can I find more information?Information about government assistance for tertiary study can be found on the Australian Government study assist website.
Student Finance Services
P: +61 2 4980 2108