uniTEST and Tertiary Online Writing Assessment (TOWA) Supervisor AgreementBy filling out this form, I undertake to:
- Verify the candidate’s identity by requesting that the candidate produce photo identification;
- Ensure the test username and password is seen only by the candidate and myself, as the supervisor invigilating the tests;
- Ensure no persons access, read, or copy test questions at any time, other than the candidate while completing the tests;
- Read the Test Administration Manual carefully to ensure familiarity with test procedures;
- Ensure the test computer meets the technical requirements:
- minimum screen resolution of 1024x768; and
- internet connection of minimum 256 kbps; and
- latest version of Firefox, Internet Explorer V8, Chrome or Safari.
- Ensure procedures in the Test Administration Manual are followed before, during and after the test.
I hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I understand the need to maintain the strictest test security and confidentiality.
- I guarantee that I will not, directly or indirectly, in any way compromise the security of any examination materials. Excepting the candidate in the examination room, I will not allow any person to access the examination materials.
- I know of no past breach of confidentiality and agree to report any breach which I witness or come to know about.
- I declare that I am not closely related to the candidate who will sit the tests, nor am I a teacher of the candidate.
- I understand that if I violate any of the requirements set out in the Test Administration Manual, I may be subject to legal action.