Step 5 - Tuition Fees

Outdoor Recreation

Log into Student Connect and view your current invoice under Finance, this will calculate your tuition fees based on your current enrolment and produce your invoice.

Please note that if you have a Scholarship/Sponsorship/Employee Subsidy being applied to your tuition this will not be reflected on your invoice until after census date, so in these circumstances please contact Student Finance for a final tuition fee estimate. All this can be done prior to Orientation by email: or phone 02 4980 2108.

Pay the tuition fees by the noted due dates on the tuition invoice
If eligible (Diploma of Outdoor Recreation ONLY), apply for a Higher Education Loan Program (HELP) Loan

A VET-FEE HELP loan allows eligible students to defer paying their tuitions fees now and to pay them off through the tax system once they are earning over the minimum threshold set by the Government.

These loans are administered by the Australian Government; see Study Assist for all the details on eligibility, loan repayments and more.

To apply for a VET FEE-HELP loan, you will need to contact Student Finance email: or phone 02 4980 2108 to obtain and complete a VET-FEE HELP Commonwealth Assistance Form (CAF). To do this you will require your Tax File Number (TFN) or Certificate of Application. Students can complete a form for VET FEE-HELP only after they have been advised they have been offered a place into the Diploma of Outdoor Recreation course.

TIP: If your enrolment changes, repeat these steps to raise a new invoice.

arrow_grey Continue

Community Health

All Fees are paid on location at the training venue. Please contact your training provider for more information.