Research complaints or concerns

Complaints and concerns relating to potential breaches of theAustralian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research should be lodged with the Research Services Office ([email protected]).

While the Research Integrity Advisor (RIA) may be consulted regarding a complaint or concern, it is not the role of the RIA to advocate for or investigate a complaint.