Financial InformationAvondale is a private provider of higher education and is therefore largely reliant on student contributions and tuition fees for the operation of its academic program.
The amount you will pay for tuition will vary depending on the course you study and what country you are from. All students will be in one of the following groups.
Student FeesDomestic Students
International Students To download the International Loyalty Discount Form
GENERAL & TUITION ACCOUNTSStudents have two (2) accounts accessible through Student Connect under the Finance tab:
- Tuition Account (incl. Student Services Amenities Fees (SSAF))– current/historical tuition and SAAF historical invoices. Once you have completed the online unit enrolment process through Student Connect, you can then run your current tuition invoice. Under the Finance header select "Tuition Current Invoice" You will also be able to view your tuition/SSAF balance along with any payments made towards these fees by clicking Tuition Payments Received.
- General Account – Other transactions e.g. residential fees, casual parking charges, late payment fees, late enrolment fees, and library fines. Click General Account Balance.
Tuition, SSAF & General InvoicesTuition Invoices:
- Once you have completed the online unit enrolment process through Student Connect you can then run your current tuition invoice.
- Under the Finance header select – Tuition Current Invoice
- If you make any changes to your enrolment you will need run a new tuition invoice.
Student Services Amenities Fees (SSAF) Invoice:
- Your SSAF invoice will be emailed directly to your student email once you have completed the online unit enrolment process through Student Connect
- Any changes to your enrolment e.g. adding/removing a until will result in an amended invoice being issued to your student email.
- If you are a new student and eligible for a Government SA-HELP loan you will be sent an invitation to apply after completing your online unit enrolment
- If you are a returning student and have a Government SA Help Loan or an approved Employee Subsidy this will show on your invoice.
- For more information about SSAF please click here : http://www.avondale.edu.au/study/finance/student-services-amenities-fee/
General Account Invoices:
- General Account invoices e.g. residential fees, casual parking charges, late payment fees, late enrolment fees, library fines are all emailed to your Avondale Student email.
- the invoiced charges will be visible on your General Account the following business day
- Under the Finance header select – General Account Balance and if you wish to view future amounts due select "View records for (current year)"
- Please note reminders are not sent, please contact us if you cannot make payment by the due date
Office HoursMonday to Thursday - 8.30am to 4.30pm
Friday - 8.30am to 11.30am
Contact DetailsTelephone: 02 4980 2108 / 02 4980 2370
Facsimile: 02 4980 2118